Monday, 16 February 2009

My lenghtly post for my whole week!

this is really gonna be a damn long post!


Studies

The non stop classes had currently come to a halt for a moment. However, seeing that the results will be out on Mon but I am seriously not affected as I had not taken the last exam. But I guess the pace will pick up soon after where the classes will officially come to a full geared speed. I hope I can breeze through all these though.


Work

Work is piling up. With more responsibility and a wider scope… geez… I shall try to focus more! Had not been in the focusing state lately due to the various commitment so come tomorrow, I shall concentrate!


Diamond dropped from my weddingh band!!

the celestial diamond dropped from my wedding band! boo to goldheart!


Lunch at Grand Corpthorne Waterfront on friday

Had a team lunch at the grand corpthorne waterfront, the international buffet is terrible! Not so bad but certainly not hotel standard at all. The appetizer spread is not Wow-ing. Salmon and maguro sashimi greet us. With a sake sushi range of sushi in place. The salad is plain but it comes with thick selections of dressings. The main is filling. Bee hoon, rice, siew mai and cha siew baos. Various choices of meat and fish. However, the best is the Indian food with the right pinch of spice. The wanton soup is well… what shall I say? I think my CP wanton is of a higher grade. What disappoint me is the desert, while the initial outlay looks good, the taste differ!! Booo! No more visits there! However, the great company and the joy make up for the bad food so it turn up not so bad after all!


Modesto on Friday.

Head straight to the gym to work out my over ate lunch. Since there are not much time, I went straight for the machine for an hour. My gawd! I think my stamina sucks big time! Finally struggled through the 1 hr when fen sms me. Head to bathe and straight to modesto to meet them. Saw fen, ks, ai hui, van and HY.. HY getting married!!!! The usual, HY and me had to fight… fight all the way through the dinner lah… but I am really happy that this guy is finally going to settle down! Hub pop by in a while and drove me back as he had not feed my ong lahs! So bye bye fen!! Till we meet again ok? Love u a lot!


V day at Malacca

Had an all expense paid trip by hub for my V day celebration. Drove out at 9am and head to the tuas check point. I seriously do not trust the GPS anymore as she don’t work when u need!!!! We ventured and try to reach Malacca on our own instead. Hub drove 180 for the 1st time. Haha he is so proud of himself and me so proud of him. 1st time venture out to Malaysia on his own and its with me! We reach the shopping centre at noon to pick up my contact lens and I decide to make my own decision and order a set for hub as well. My v day present to him! At least its something useful. While walking at the shopping centre, hub got me almost all the cute Taiwan shows! He said its so damn cheap! As much as he hate me drooling over the hot guys, he decide to make my wish come through and buy me sets of dvds! I never had so much Taiwan shows in my life! Haha! Head for more food and more food till its time to go back. We miss the turn to tuas and had to get stuck at woodlands check point where he had to endure my Lee Hom singing… haha boy I did tortured him! Lolz ! hub is now addicted to driving up north already!

No comments: