Sunday, 26 April 2009

Busy weekend for me!

Finally after days for missing E, I get to meet her at green fairway. Did not play much but guess we spent more time chatting, drinking and smoking than hitting the balls. We had the usual not to be revealed gossips and catching up. I had a damn shiok time making fun of both E & L for being future parents. Haha I kept telling E that preggy woman cannot carry heavy stuff, they cant bend down much and stuff like that. Its such good fun! Haha can see the glow in this changed woman. We used to be in the same league of not wanting to have babies but she advances now and craves to be a mummy! I love the new glow that she emits and damn she look so pretty nowadays! Maybe she look prettier when I am not ard her! Boo!

Since its fri, we decided to head down to yishun together with them for supper cos I am so damn hungry! She rave about the hor fun there and hungry hub, after wolfing down a big pack of chicken rice, decided that he needed more food as well. We passed by lilydale and hub was saying that we had not see auntie Gi for a long time. After parking the car, guess what, E spot auntie Gi’s car!!! Amazing!!! We had not seen her for such long long time and we got together and smoke. Hub finish his mee gorang and me sharing the hor fun with E. the food is good! Hopefully 19/01/2011 will come fast, the expected date of completion for the yishun flat.

Seeing the need to wake up at 7am on sat, I dread going. Hub got his last lesson at mandai and I got a round with Allen at Jurong. It’s a overcrowded lesson for hub. 7 people are there for chipping n putting lesson. No bunker lesson at all! Geez! We rush down to jurong to meeting Allen and got lost. Damn the GSP which bring us to don’t know god knows where. Calling Allen and ‘screaming’ at him, we finally reach the place in 1 piece. Lolz. As a punishment for making us lost and not giving proper directions, he had to carry my golf bag, the eggs and my big bottle for me! Lolz! He asked me what I felt was bad in my golf and he gave me specific instructions not to tell him its my driver. So I complained about putting, bunker and rescue. We did a session on putting where he taught me the flow of putting and chipping with a putter and it’s a miracle! It works! We had a longer session for the bunker lesson. I struggled with it initially but he went through everything with me and taught me new things till I master it. Now I am able to hit off the bunker that is about my height and got it off to the target. We had the rescue lesson next. He showed off that he could cure it within 2 strokes and it really did! Now I can hit my rescue off the mat at sweet spot 9 out of 10 times! I saw 2 other guys from the forum that I visit and Malcom got the ping G5 over for me to try. Was thinking that my dimpals got too wispy for my use but I had to make sure of that before I further try to change my irons. The ping G5 is damn amazing! Even mishit and topping the ball can make the balls fly a further distance. The stiffer shaft forced me to a straighter direction. Here I was, still contemplating. Allen brought me to do a swing analysis. I did swings with both the ping and the kasco and did some weight ratio. Allen told me that I am getting more suited for the stiffer shaft due to my new found swing weight and he sees that I had the need to get rid of the kasco by the end of the year. The G5 allows me to have a more complete swing. I had always thought that I am a light shaft heavy head golfer but the test proves me wrong. A stiffer shaft works better for me as it tends to complete my swing. Allen told me I got 1 level up already so its better to find something that suits me and make me advance further. I am still thinking but malcom was nice enough to let me try all the irons. I called E and she happen to be around the area. And since is was around, I got her to pop up to say hi and to show off my cutie coach. Lolz. She appeared with the god sent ice blended from kopi bean! For the crazy heat, the cold blended is a true god sent! I show off my new hybrid skills and let them try the ping. I even show off my coach! Allen is cute and warm! We think Allen is a true kan tang and James is the sweet potato.. lolz high carbo coach. We had a ciggie and she had to go back to pack up her place as Lyn will be dropping by later. We hit more balls with the new ping and hub wants to drop by creative golf to see some irons. Joe was in a cute blue apron when we got there. I decided to get rid of the dimpals and he quoted me 400 bucks for the full set. Hahaha! Of course it let go! But still thinking in my mind but the price was good enough for me. I got them at 500 and losing just a 100 is good enough for me. Hub loves my ping irons as it is light enough for him without looking girlish. I love the bass bam when the sweet spot is hit. Our guess is that the irons are for men due to the length. In the official ping website, G5 is stated for the men but since I am so comfortable with them, I decided to go with my heart.

The evening ended with the tired me bringing the boys down for a walk. Boy I was worn out! I skipped dinner and head off to bed. Woke up at 10pm to catch a flight to Jakarta for a round of 18 holes.

Meet A(cannot reveal full name) and his 2 other friends at the airport. Haha they are damn funny and I feel like a queen with soo many people getting busy over me. We went for dinner and back to A’s place a Jakarta for a round of drinks. Head to sleep at about midnight indon time and had to wake up at 5am for the 18 holes at gunung geulis we went for the east course reaching there at 6am. The place is soo quite but since it’s already day break, the cool mountain air greeted my sleepy face. The caddie brought me my coffee and let me practice abit of putting before the game begin. Had my usual ciggie and coffee before we head off. The guys went white and me at the red. Total 4 of us with no flights behind us. Not sure about the price for the green as its fully paid by the boys. They offer to pay for me being my welcome trip to indon but claimed no more treat next time! Boo! Everyone tee off so damn well! Shit! I got scared but they are really encouraging! We finish the course within 4hrs and my score is 122! 9 strokes down from 131! Amazing shots were saved from putting! A got amazed by my skills and did not believe me when I told him how shitty I was when I started. But Allen taught me well and he should be proud of me! The boys were so impressed with my score cos its my 2nd full 18 holes. Haha we got another date and they are fixing the dates already! The other 2 score a crazy score of abt 90 and A got 107.


So now I am stuck I the airport, blogging on MS word while waiting for my flight back to SG. Miss my ong lahs!!!

Till I see u, xoxo

No comments: