Thursday, 9 April 2009

give myself a break!~

was dreading to go for my p3 class today. i am so worn out by the numerous classes and work load that my life is currently now filled with studies and work and back to work and more work!
not that i hate my coy but the work load is damn overwhelming and making me breathless!

just when i was thinking of "to go or not to go", cute cute david from golf zone called! the long awaited TM R7 cgb driver is here! apprently there are only 2 left in the whole damn SG. no more stocks in malaysia, indo, vietnam and kr. all shops in sg told me its out of stock. remembering that i had buzz him once, he kinda told his coy that some girl is looking for the r7 cgb driver, hence after the stock count today, his warehouse told him that they managed to dig out 2! the only 2!

hub buzz me asking if i got class today and i told him about the TM. he physco me to head down as he is interested to see the r9 himself. so yes, i skip class! hub drove me to isetan for shopping. saw david once i reach there and he went to pack my cgb! hahaha without even asking me if i want other things! i told him that i was looking for rescue and he intro me the burner plus which A has and the burner XD. i took a big betha to try. he tried to tempt me with the burner xd irons which i almost got tempted with.. but i held my fort. the big betha is such a darling to use. it whip of the sweet spot so easily that it feels so easy. i tried without the rubber tee. fell in love with it till i hear the crazy price tag at SGD 280. my driver cost me SGD 299, so of cos i am not going to pay 280 for the rescue! i return it and tried on the burner plus and burner xd. i like the light sharft of the burner xd and how ez it is to swing. took me a long while to decide between the hybrid 5 and 6 but i decided to go for the 6 as i am more comfortable with it. hub tried all 3 rescues i used but the balls flew everywhere! i had to hide behide the net if not i would have shouted fore! lolz.

total damage is $439.

i plan not to work tonite and focus on playing my little big planet before i go crazy... lolz

current set :
Driver - TM R7 CGB
Rescue - TM R7 Burner XD 6
Irons - Kasco Dimpals 2
Putter - Kasco Dimpals 2
Bag - Maruman
Shoes - Footjoy
Kakis - A, L and E! I am S

No comments: