Sunday, 8 March 2009

crazy!

had not been blogging much recently.
guess the heavy work load and study load is taking a toll on me. suddenly there are just so much work to do! been working past late everyday by bring my lappy back. no matter how hard i try, the work seems unfinished and its so never ending. i did some screw ups, J saved my life a few times because of that. i feel so unorgainised and felt the urge to just give up! but guess i love this job too much. the load is getting heavier with more and more responsiblity at hands so i guess i just have to learn to manage them carefully. with more things on hand, it feels like the boss is trying to see how much water my mug can hold. I am still struggling with the new work, the new role and I am still not doing too well. It certainly takes alot of time. but i am sure i can make it right? i hope i can brave through this stage.
exams are round the corner and i am certainly not prepared. June will be the time!! no more fooling around!

finally i am blogging about my enrichment! been out with E and the gang for the enrichment and i got addicted! hanging out with E, L and A became a routine that i muz see them! esp E! all of grew out of cash converters and spluge on new buys. Lootloot, mao mao and wayway... waiting for A's new pet to join the fun! i certainly cant wait for the event to finish so that we can start losing our virginity overseas.. lolz! the enrichment keep me going as my only looking forward activity. beside walking the boys, i got no mood to get out of the house but this had made me want to hang out every single time! i am glad i got the right gang to have fun with! lets pass this ok???

No comments: