Sunday, 8 March 2009

i promise...

watched Marly and me over the weekend. It a book that I had read over and over again. A total of 3 times and all 3 times i cried.

the movie was done up better than i thought. was not sure that the movie will be a dog movie. it seems to be more of a love comedy. well, the whole movie was worth complimented for. its a movie for the love of dogs, to appreciate them and to have a feel for married life and work life. its a movie made to understand love, work and marriage.

dog lovers or not i bet almost everyone teared. i did. i kept crying and saying out loud that I will celebrate birthdays for them anymore. yes Jo, I now see why you wrote that. i felt the same way too. from now on, no more barkdays.

when the time come, i dont think i have the courage to do what was done. i dont think i can do it. i seriously cant. i love every single sec i have with my boys. for the good and the bad, i wish this will go on and on forever. being spoilt, i dont want the day to come and hope it never will. i lost rainrain on the cold steel table before and i hope i will not have to go through this ever again in my life. i love my boys, i really do. i think i love them more that i love hub. no matter how tired i am, i would still love to bring them for their daily walks. for i know that just that half hr from me, means everything to them. its the only thing that they look forward daily and i try my very best not to ruin it. no matter how bad my day goes, nothing beats the joyful bark that greet me at the door. no matter how eventful / happening the afterwork outing is, i wish i am at home, just being in the comfort of their messy fur.

boys, i promise i will give you the best i can in my life and hope that this will be the best life that you boys ever have. i know i am not a good owner but i am willing to give you boys what ever i can give.

mummy loves you...

No comments: