Monday, 30 March 2009

ranting version 1.0

i seriously think that people who bathe at the hottest heater mode should all have their skin burnt to death by the hot water. geez! i bet the water are raging at like 101 degree and who bathe at this kind of temperature! even during my most sick and down moment over the weekend, i bathe at like the medium heat and it hot enough to make me want to get it over and done with. ok, maybe just "people who bathe in the hottest heat meter who did not bother to turn it down" must get burnt to death. hmm or maybe "these" people include those who live with me only..

any old way, people are complaining about the lack of more words on my boring plain blog. well the skin is bland enough so my guess is that entries are suppose to be worse....some even ask me to go on twitter instead, since most of my habit revolved around 1 liner or 5 at most. but having to register for an account all over again makes me lazy to do so.

if you are sitting right infront of me right now, you can see the wonder that dx can do. he is having all 4 paws on my thigh and starring... it make him looks like he understood the whole blogging system.

i think blogging is like daily crap, if eat alot, u crap alot. so if u have losta happening things in your life, u blog alot. unlike celeb bloggers who have so much so puke off their system or happening bitches in my life, i simply got nothing much to blog about.
maybe its a drought. i am so damn glad that i dont earn a single cent from this if not i would have to seriously declare bankrupt.

i haven really decide but i might pop by marina bay for a MGK thingy with the kiwi. he had me dragging me to go but still, i could not make up my mind. the event looks kinda fun though, hit 2 cans with a stroke, or 2!


sounds fun? sign up MGK lah!

promo promo...

ok now its back to my books and i really really have to go back to book already...
exams here i come!

No comments: